We know that it can be hard to find time to locate just the right present for someone, and sometimes even harder to make sure that the present reaches them in good time.
So, we’ve got some things planned to help you all out:
- We will be running some late night Christmas shopping evenings, on the four Thursday evenings before the big day. We’ll remain open on each of those evenings until 8pm (or later, by arrangement).
- We can arrange for books ordered from us to be delivered locally (by book bike), or delivered nationally (by nice people with big lorries).
- We can provide a present wrapping service for the books we sell, and can even do that for books we send out.
- We can provide tailored recommendations for all those who you’re thinking of buying presents for – just contact us, and we’ll do the rest.
- Although we’re not open on Wednesdays at the moment, you can request a slot for private shopping/browsing. We’ll be posting more details about this at the start of November.