We’re open fully on 12 April 2021, at 9 am sharp! Set your alarms, you lovely readers, as you will then be able to pop in and browse to your heart’s content…
We’ve got loads of new books in, and lots more great new reading ordered for the next few weeks, so you you may need to plan some extra browsing time into your diaries to be able to really enjoy yourselves.
I can’t get to you; will you deliver?
Of course! We will be delighted to deliver to our local area (for free), and we’ll do so at a time that is mutually convenient. Please do use this facility, as we recognise that some people may not wish to venture into the high street at this time, and we want to help you all be safe.
If you want a book to be sent somewhere else in the UK, then please don’t worry, we can easily arrange for that to be done on your behalf, at cost. We will also add free gift wrapping (birthday or other celebratory event) , should that be helpful to you.
How can I get books from you?
There are many ways to let us know what you’d like:
- Come into the bookshop, and chat to one of us. We’re here for you.
- Go to the order page on our website (https://cotswoldbookroom.co.uk/ordering/).
- Push a handwritten note through our front door, or hand it to us when we’re open.
- Send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Leave us a voicemail message at any time! Our number is 01453 843140.
- Send us a social media direct message (DM) via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- If all else fails, try a carrier pigeon. Or Tik-Tok; I hear that’s becoming a popular medium for communication these days…
How can I pay for my books?
We accept cash and cheques, all major credit and debit cards, and bank transfers. If you want the books delivered, we are happy to accept cash, cheque, or bank transfer payment.